top of page



TRAVEL INSURANCE: Why travel insurance outside the U.S. is always necessary!

There is no better way to protect your vacation investment than by purchasing travel insurance. With the possibility of cancellations, flight delays, lost luggage or passports, medical emergencies and any other unexpected incidents, travel insurance can provide the reassurance and peace of mind that you need.

Obtaining medical treatment and hospital care abroad can be expensive, and medical evacuation to the U.S. can cost more than $50,000. Note that U.S. medical insurance is generally not accepted outside the United States, nor do the Social Security Medicare and Medicaid programs provide coverage for hospital or medical costs outside the United States.

While travel insurance is optional, it is highly recommended. We provide you with information to make an informed decision. Some things to take into consideration are: We can never predict when an unexpected emergency will arise. How willing are you to take the risk? Would you purchase a car and no insurance protection?

What is the difference between Global Entry, TSA PreCheck and the other Trusted Traveler programs?

TSA Pre-Check and Global Entry are both Department of Homeland Security {DHS} Trusted Traveler Programs. TSA Pre-Check provides expedited security screening benefits for flights departing from U.S. Airports. Global Entry provides expedited U.S. customs screening for international air travelers when entering the United States. Global Entry members also receive TSA Pre-Check benefits as part of their membership. For more information on all of the DHS Trusted Traveler Programs use the DHS interactive Trusted Traveler Tool. Click here for more information:




What is STEP?


The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP} is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.


Benefits of Enrolling in STEP 

  • Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country to help you make informed decisions about your travel plans.

  • Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.

  • Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.

Family Vacation


Knowing which documents you need when traveling internationally is essential to having a stress-free vacation. Prepare yourself by learning about the latest travel requirements and important information you need to know before traveling.

For additional information, call us at 505.670.1265

bottom of page